The Communication agency “GlavSovetnik”, “Interium” Digital Agency and the Association of Managers invite you to take part in the Round Table on the topic: “Personnel for the Communications Industry –Development Tracks”, which will be held on April 18, 2022 from 15:30 to 17:30.
Format: hybrid, connection link will be available after registration.
Off-line guests meeting: 15:00, at the address: Moscow, st. Chayanova 15, building 6, Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH), Hall of the Academic Council.
In the context of rapid changes that have affected absolutely all areas of business, including the communications industry, the issue of recruitment and retention of personnel, and in particular the standardization of recruitment approaches in the industry, has become particularly acute.
Are we threatened with oversaturation of the personnel market due to the departure of some international agencies? What tracks of personnel policy are now the most beneficial for the successful functioning of the company? Have salary expectations of specialists and proposals of employers changed? Those are some of the main points of discussion.
The participants of the round table will be presented with the results of a study on personnel trends inthe communications sector, conducted by the Communications Agency “GlavSovetnik” with the support of HeadHunter.
The purpose of the round table will be to define standards and bring to a common denominator there quirements of employers in the field of communications to applicants, to find common ways and approaches to hiring and developing employees.
• Vadim Kovalev, First Deputy Executive Director of the Association of Managers;
• Tatyana Smirnova, Director of the Public Relations Department of MMC Norilsk Nickel.
Invited to participate:
• Boris Molodov, Managing Partner of the Communication Agency “GlavSovetnik”;
• Valeriy Sidorenko, General Director of “Interium” Digital Agency;
• Revaz Yusupov, Deputy General Director of the Center for the Development of Advanced Technologies (single operator of the “Chestny Znak” product labeling system);
• Fedor Klimkin, Corporate Communications Director, Pipe Metallurgical Company (TMK);
• Dmitry Frolov, President and Founder of the Association for the Development of Digital Agencies ARDA
• Yaroslav Fedoseev, Head of the External Communications Department, Sechenov University;
• Maria Gordeeva, Head of the UNESCO Chair, head of the educational program “Advertising and Public Relations” Faculty of Oriental Studies and Social and Communication Sciences of RSUH
• Representatives of industry associations AKOS, AKAR, RASO, AMR, ARDA;
• Representatives of communication, digital and advertising agencies;
• Representatives of the largest Russian Internet recruitment company HeadHunter.
For more information on the event: email@example.com.