The event within the framework of “PR-2021 Days” was organized by the “GlavSovetnik” communication agency with the support of the “Vedomosti” business newspaper.
The panelists will discuss changes in advertising and communication strategies of small and medium-sized companies during a pandemic, the effectiveness of advertising tools and channels of interaction with the audience, touch on the challenges faced by communication and advertising agencies in the regions working with the SME (small and medium-sized enterprises) segment and voice their forecasts for the development of the advertising market and communications in 2021.
The event will be attended by:
- Executive Director of AKAR Russia Valentin Smolyakov
- AKOS Chairman, PR News CEO Lilia Glazova
- Managing Partner of the Communication Agency “GlavSovetnik” Boris Molodov
- Commercial Director of “Rus Outdoor” Boris Peshnyak
- Deputy Commercial Director for Product Development Mail.ru Group Yakov Peysakhzon
- General Director of the “Choose Radio” group of companies Vadim Tereshchuk
- Deputy General Director of NAA for work with regions Victor Issers
- Gallery Commercial Director Pavel Belyanin
- Director of AKAR-Ural, founder and CEO of “Brand experience agency” Ekaterina Markova
- Owner of the “Capybara” sushi bar chain Alexey Voitov
- Managing Partner of the “Vladimirskaya Pivovarnya” Brewing Company Anton Matveev
The session will be moderated by Timur Bordyug, editor of the “Vedomosti” media department.
The broadcast of the session can be watched live on the “Vedomosti” YouTube channel from 12:00.
We invite interested journalists to participate in the coverage of the event. You can address questions to speakers and get additional information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 7-903-774-97-77 (Ekaterina)