In the spring of 2022, employees of the “GlavSovetnik” Communication Agency conducted an information campaign to attract the attention of the general public to the opening of several hundred vacancies in a large Russian metallurgical company for technical specialists.
As part of the campaign, it was necessary to:
- Invite journalists to the opening of personnel centers in major regional cities;
- Initiate the maximum possible amount of informational and analytical materials in the media of the regions where personnel centers were opened;
- Place information publications in the maximum possible number of regional information publications of the Vkontakte social network on the topic of opening personnel centers and opportunities for future employees.
The “GlavSovetnik” also provided:
- Initiation of publications of informational and analytical materials in the media of more than 50 regions of the Russian Federation. The topic here was the personnel policy of the metallurgical company and its projects aimed at improving the working and living conditions of its employees;
- Posting on the Vkontakte social network in informational public sites of the same regions;
- Support of a number of regional telegram channels in relation to the metallurgical company in the context of its social and personnel policy.
The results of the campaign were:
- 183 publications in regional media with a total number of views of more than 0.5 million people;
- 377 posts in regional and popular federal information publics with a total number of views of more than 5.2 million people;